Sunday, March 27, 2016

Reflection on Post Production

Like most weeks, I was prepared to spend my entire weekend in the library silently kicking myself for not working on this project sooner. However, something strange happened this week. I sat down to write my paper on Sunday and I realized it was done.

There were still minor edits to be made like wording and choosing the most attractive page number placement. However, all of my content had already been typed and placed nicely into my rough draft. Instead of having separate "rough" and "final" drafts, I just progressively worked on the same google doc. I had spent so much time preparing for peer review that my work was already done.

It was so nice to not be stressed on Sunday night, especially since I had just finished Easter dinner with my boyfriend's parents in Phoenix. I'm proud of the final project I produced. It could have had more content, but every project could. I think I provided a solid explanation of new genres in my field and was able to present it in my favorite font.

I really don't want to start Project 3 because I was stupid and decided to do a video essay for the project that is worth the most points. I am terrible at editing videos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment