This week was a lot of work. I didn't do my official filming until Release Week because I wanted my script to be peer reviewed. It would have been awful to go through the filming and editing process, only having to start all over again.
I also taught myself how to use iMovie. It's very straightforward after the first few hours, but it's really frustrating to have to learn a whole new software when working under a deadline.
Overall, I'm happy with my final project. The effects could be a little better but, considering the fact that I had no footage five days ago, I think it turned out pretty well. There is a lot of content that I wish I could have included but decided not to. Twelve minutes is already long for a video essay, twenty would have been terrible.
I'm excited to use my new iMovie skills in the future. Creating the video was frustrating at times but it was also really fun. Plus this new skill opens me up to working with various forms of multimedia.
I also taught myself how to use iMovie. It's very straightforward after the first few hours, but it's really frustrating to have to learn a whole new software when working under a deadline.
Overall, I'm happy with my final project. The effects could be a little better but, considering the fact that I had no footage five days ago, I think it turned out pretty well. There is a lot of content that I wish I could have included but decided not to. Twelve minutes is already long for a video essay, twenty would have been terrible.
I'm excited to use my new iMovie skills in the future. Creating the video was frustrating at times but it was also really fun. Plus this new skill opens me up to working with various forms of multimedia.
No comments:
Post a Comment