Sunday, April 17, 2016

Reflection on Post Production

I'm not where I would like to be a week before the final project is due. I've cut and saved all of the video clips I intend to use and have chosen potential background music for each section of my video. However, I have not yet recorded what wikll be the majority of screen time-- me talking.

I've timed myself going through the script and mapped out where I want the video to go, but I haven't been able to check out the camera I want until Monday afternoon. I think I will have plenty of time to create a video that I am happy with before the final deadline. I just don't know what I will have for peer review in class. 

I plan on spending all of Tuesday afternoon and evening editing my video in the library, but all I will have in class for peer review on Tuesday is a bunch of raw footage. I typically work best under tight deadlines but that might not include teaching myself how to use iMovie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment