My video is going to be really long. Like really long. I haven't even cut in the extra video footage that I wanted to include. I can probably cut enough my script out to get it down to fifteen minutes, but I know that's still a really long video for a millennial audience.
I've contacted a few people about using the Film & Television production studio on campus for my final recording, but I'm not sure if that will work out yet. I'm sure the quality isn't too important for the purposes of this project, but I'm confident enough in what I've made so far that I'd like to include this project as a work sample on my LinkedIn.
I'm most nervous about the final release week because that's probably when I'll do most of my video editing. I have no idea how to do that.
I've contacted a few people about using the Film & Television production studio on campus for my final recording, but I'm not sure if that will work out yet. I'm sure the quality isn't too important for the purposes of this project, but I'm confident enough in what I've made so far that I'd like to include this project as a work sample on my LinkedIn.
I'm most nervous about the final release week because that's probably when I'll do most of my video editing. I have no idea how to do that.
No comments:
Post a Comment