Friday, May 6, 2016

Editorial Report 15A

I didn't stick to my script or outline because the recording sounded robotic. However, I did include the introduction from the script for comparison.

The introduction is pretty much the same, but with added sounds from the paltry GarageBand selection. I'm pretty sure the entire point of GarageBand is to help people create their own music, but if you don't know how to do that you're pretty much on your own for sound effects.

Edited: 0:00-2:00


Original: 

So you just signed up for English and searched for “Bottai” on Rate my Professor. Or maybe you just started walking to your first college English class. You don’t know what to expect, but you’re terrified by everything you’ve heard thus far. Whether you’re months or minutes away from starting this experience, you’re probably nervous. Luckily it’s early enough for me to help you out and let you learn from my mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment