I decided to review the content in Michaela's production reports. Her writing is the polar opposite of Fern's. It's full of flair and personality, but it doesn't cite very many specific examples to back up the claims she makes. No one should feel that they have to justify their own feelings, except maybe when it's part of a required assignment.
I appreciated her brutal honesty when discussing why she signed up for the class. It was the only section that fit into her schedule and she wanted to knock English out in one semester. Bottai was the only instructor that she didn't want, but he was the one she ended up with. I didn't go into this class fearing Bottai, but I definitely left the first meeting with the same sentiment.
I agree wholeheartedly with Michaela-- being stuck in this class is one of the best things that happened to me this semester.
I appreciated her brutal honesty when discussing why she signed up for the class. It was the only section that fit into her schedule and she wanted to knock English out in one semester. Bottai was the only instructor that she didn't want, but he was the one she ended up with. I didn't go into this class fearing Bottai, but I definitely left the first meeting with the same sentiment.
I agree wholeheartedly with Michaela-- being stuck in this class is one of the best things that happened to me this semester.
No comments:
Post a Comment