This project is on a much tighter timeline than previous projects for this course have been. Then again, most of these projects tend to be completed on a college of Sunday nights or in the five days before the final deadline.
Besides, this project is much less research-intensive than the other projects have been. It's still odd to think that I have to finish this assignment in a week while I'm preparing for other finals and recovering from the flu. I guess that's what adulting is, though.
Anyway, here's my basic production outline:
Besides, this project is much less research-intensive than the other projects have been. It's still odd to think that I have to finish this assignment in a week while I'm preparing for other finals and recovering from the flu. I guess that's what adulting is, though.
Anyway, here's my basic production outline:
- Friday, 4/28: Write content outline
- Saturday, 4/29: Write basic script & sleep. A lot.
- Sunday 5/1: Record initial script (if voice has recovered) and complete peer review. If voice hasn't recovered, just post script and cross my fingers for the next few days.
- WHENEVER VOICE RECOVERS (by Wednesday): Record finalized script for podcast
- Before Dead Day: Play around with Garage Band and get comfortable with the software.
- Thursday, 5/5: Add finishing edits to podcast and upload to google drive
- Friday, 5/6 at 3:30PM : Upload project and FINISH ENGLISH 109H,
- Friday, 5/6 at 3:35 PM: Feel relieved but also miss this class a little bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment