This past few weeks have been rough. I got the flu right before the first initial deadline, had my second interview cancelled on me, then was offered a last minute RA position and have been packing up all my stuff before I move.
I definitely let English fall to the back burner. I'm still working on catching up. I feel that I have enough content to move forward with this project but my life is a jumbled mess. I don't know if I'll ever feel as "on track" as I did with the first project. That's okay. I just have to keep swimming.
I definitely let English fall to the back burner. I'm still working on catching up. I feel that I have enough content to move forward with this project but my life is a jumbled mess. I don't know if I'll ever feel as "on track" as I did with the first project. That's okay. I just have to keep swimming.
![]() |
| via Giphy |

No comments:
Post a Comment