Sunday, March 20, 2016

Reflection on Production

I should have gotten so much more done this week than I actually did. The rough cut on my blog is lacking in detail because I decided to change directions about twelve hours ago. However, I know that I'll have a good draft to present by the time peer review rolls around.

This week wouldn't have been as productive as I wanted it to be even if I hadn't changed directions. I stressed myself out because of exams this week and just needed to decompress on Saturday. Even though I didn't get much work done for this class I'm sure you'd be happy to know that I read two whole books (you are an English teacher after all.) They were real books with paper and chapters and everything.

I'm confident that I'll be able to pull something good out of my ass by Tuesday for peer review and polish it before the final project is due. I just needed to take some time for myself and adjust my schedule accordingly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment