Here is link to my current rough draft. It's still a work in progress and I haven't added my citations or works cited yet.
In one of my first examples I described the piece using second person. I switched to third person halfway through the paper so that you could compare the two and comment on which you prefer as a reader.
In one of my first examples I described the piece using second person. I switched to third person halfway through the paper so that you could compare the two and comment on which you prefer as a reader.
I liked your draft a lot. The content is excellent and you set up your genre to meet all specifications decently. I would try to look out for any instances of repetition and make sure all your citations are cited correctly. Although this is a stylistic preference I would try avoiding to use second person as much as possible.
ReplyDelete